Wednesday, 1 November 2017
Looking for something different to do on your Montreal layover?
If you want to avoid the crowds, or have simply seen the big sights, it's easy to get off the beaten track in the city.
Here are some unique Montreal tour options to consider:
1. Quebec City and Montmorency Falls Day Trip from Montreal
2. Small-Group Quebec Wine Tour from Montreal with Optional Gourmet Lunch and Cheese Tasting
3. Main on a Plate: 375 years of Food and Culture
4. Montreal Rafting Trip on the Lachine Rapids
5. Professional Racing Simulation Experience
6. Old Montreal Discovery Tour
7. Downtown and Underground Montreal Walking Tour
8. 4-Hour Montreal Half-Day Bike Tour
9. Fashioning Expo 67
10. Montreal Mural Tour
Plus 3 great freebies!
FREE Things to Do in the Old Port - Old Port of Montreal
FREE Public Art in Montreal - Art Pubic Ville de Montreal
FREE Montreal Event Calendar - Montreal Mom
10 Unique Paris Tours
10 Unique Chicago Tours
10 Unique NYC Tours
10 Unique Los Angeles Tours
Layover Ideas and Things to Do in Montreal
Montreal International Airport (YUL) transportation guide - IHateTaxis